Cyprus is one of the most attractive in terms of Corporate Tax European jurisdiction. Due to its’ fantastic location, advanced infrastructure, highly educated personnel and well developed tax and financial system, Cyprus is considered as an ideal business destination and a gateway to the European Union.
The main advantages and reasons to choose Cyprus as your business base are:
- Favorable Corporate Taxation – only 12.5% on Net Profit.
- Tax Incentives: “non-domicile” rules exemption on dividends, interest and royalty taxes for foreign investors.
- No Withholding Tax on Dividend payments to non-tax residents, or residents’ non-domiciled.
- Double Tax Treaty agreements with more than 61 countries.
- No Capital Gains Tax on the sale of shares, overseas property or other assets (only on gains from the sale of real estate located in Cyprus).
- No inheritance or gift tax.
- Personal income tax capped at 35%
- Low operation costs for keeping up a company.
- Legal system based on British common law principles.
- OECD approved/ EU compliant.
- Excellent Geographical Location at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia.
- One of the highest growth economic rates in the EU at 2.9% (2016) and 3.9% (2017).
Through our rich and long standing experience in the service sector, and with the help of our associate’s partners, we can offer you the following services:
- Formation of companies
- Registration of a company
- “Shelf” companies
- Trustee Shareholder
- Company Secretary
- Registered office
- Statutory books and records
- Organization of Annual General meeting
- Minutes of Board of Directors’ meetings
- Translation, notarization and filing of documents
- Other secretarial service
- Bank Account Management
- Legal Services
Call us Now for Free consultation or download the PDF brochure.