One of the main objectives of the economic policy of the Republic of Cyprus is to further encourage Foreign Direct Investment and to attract High Net Worth individuals to settle and do business in Cyprus.
Within this framework and taking into account the strong investor interest, the Government of Cyprus has established and revised a “Scheme for Naturalization of non-Cypriot investors by exception” on the basis of subsection (2) of section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2015, with specific incentives, terms and conditions and control procedures in order to prevent abuse.
- Lifetime Citizenship
- Dual Citizenship is allowed
- VISA Free travel to 169 countries worldwide
- Efficiency in processing time within 4-6 months to Citizenship
- Dependent children until age of 28 and parents can be included
- No residence, interview and language requirements
- Flexible options for investment
- Law Tax Regime, No Inheritance Tax, No Tax on Dividends, No Tax on Gifts
- No restrictions to Nationalities of applicants
- Excellent Medical care and the right to security within the Cypriot social system
- High standard of living at low cost of living
- Top Holiday Destination with warm and Sunny climate all year round
- Good Return on Investment
- Strategically position between 3 Continents