The Cyprus’ House of Representatives, at the end of 2016, approved the introduction of revised tax incentives for investment in innovative businesses in Cyprus. The Cyprus tax incentives aim to support start-ups in developing innovative products and services and strengthen the Cypriot entrepreneurial ecosystem. The new tax incentives in Cyprus are effective as from 1 January 2017. We can advise on the following Cyprus tax incentives and how to incorporate them in your tax planning structures:
- Tax incentive provided to qualifying investors
- A qualifying investor
- A risk-finance investment
- Other requirements for follow-on investments to qualify for the deduction
- The approved means of making a risk-finance investment
- An innovative SME in Cyprus
- The process for obtaining approval as a qualifying innovative SME in Cyprus.
Call us Now for Free consultation or download the PDF brochure.