REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE OBTAINING OF VISA D FOR A GREEK GOLDEN VISA APPLICANT
- Copy of valid passport of the Greek Golden Visa applicant with a valid VISA recognized in Greece. The validity must be at least three months after the expiration of the VISA and to be issued the last decade. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
- Real Estate notarized purchasing agreement
- Certificate confirming the registration of the Purchasing Agreement in the Land Registry
- Receipt for the payment of Governmental Fees in accordance with Art. 132 Law №4251 / 2014
- Certificate issued by the Notary confirming that the purchased of Greek Real Estate is in line with the Law Requirements
- Health Insurance Policy for the Greek Golden Visa applicant and depended family members
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate of the Greek Golden Visa applicant and dependents duly certified (official and certified translation).
- Engagement Agreement on the purchase of real estate signed with a Lawyer or Realtor in case the property is still not transferred on the name of the Greek Golden Visa applicant and documents confirming the availability of funds in the amount of at least 250.000 EUR (e.g. bank account statement).