GREEK GOLDEN VISA INVESTMENT REQUIREMENTS & CRITERIA
- Investment in a residential property for a value of at least 250.000 EUR (+ VAT). The applicant for Greek Golden Visa Residency can also purchase several housing units, which total value is not less than 250 K (+ VAT). The real estate purchase can be jointly with a spouse, or made in the name of a legal person, provided that the applicant and/or his/her spouse are the sole shareholders, or
- The applicant for Residency in Greece has concluded an agreement for minimum of 10 years lease of hotel accommodation or furnished tourist residences in tourist accommodation (complexes) for the amount of at least 250.000 EUR payable in advance prior the submission of the application, or
- The applicant for Greek Residency has concluded a time-sharing agreement pursuant to the provisions of the Law, as in force for the amount of at least 250.000 EUR payable in advance prior submission of the application.
- The applicant for Greek Golden Visa Residency by investment and his family have legally entered the country with any type of visa or legally reside in the country.
- The applicant for Golden Visa Residency in Greece by investment and the members of his/her family did not have a criminal record in the past and are not included in the Greece Undesirable Persons Catalog.